The gum disease is not just a problem of mouth. While it is characterized by inflammation of the gums and mouth tissues, over time can lead to more serious conditions such as bone loss in the jaw, trench mouth and an increased risk of heart disease.
The bacteria that cause gum disease may invade other parts of the body, leading to other complications. One of the best treatments and cheaper for gum disease is vinegar cider apple. Apple cider vinegar destroys harmful bacteria that attack the gums and when combined with baking soda, is a powerful fighter for gum disease.
The treatment of gum disease vinegar
- Rinse your toothbrush with warm water and then sprinkle a layer of baking soda on the bristles of your brush.
- Brush your teeth and gums with sodium bicarbonate. Brush well for at least 5 minutes. Be sure to thoroughly brush your gums and tongue as well as your teeth.
- After brushing, do not rinse. Instead, put 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in your mouth and swish beam. At this point, you will feel that baking soda is forming foam in response to acid apple cider vinegar. This is not harmful.
- Brush your teeth once again with vinegar and baking soda in the mouth. Spits.
- Rinse your toothbrush under water, brush your teeth for the last time under running water. Rinse your mouth with water and you’re ready.
- Repeat brushing after every meal, if possible.
Tips & Warnings:
- To rinse, swish beam with a little apple cider vinegar in your mouth. Avoid using toothpaste if you have gum disease because toothpaste has harsh chemicals.
- If you experience severe pain or excessive bleeding during use of apple cider vinegar, discontinue use and make an appointment to see your dentist.